Fitbit watch always helps people to stay active and motivated. It tracks their steps, distance, calories burned, and how long they sleep. A boxing glove is a piece of equipment that helps protect the hands during a boxing match. You can wear your Fitbit with boxing gloves in a few different ways. One way is to simply put the glove on over the top of the tracker so that it sits snugly against your skin. Another option is to thread the tracker through a hole in the glove, so that it hangs down beneath your wrist. In this article, we will show you how to wear your Fitbit with boxing gloves in the most effective way.
Table of Contents
Can you wear Fitbit watch while boxing?
Yes, you can wear your Fitbit while boxing. In fact, wearing a Fitbit can be beneficial as it will help you to track your progress and see how many calories you are burning. Boxing is an excellent workout for burning calories and improving cardiovascular fitness, so it is definitely worth wearing Fitbit watch while boxing if you are looking to get in shape and improve your performance.
How to wear Fitbit watch with boxing gloves?
- Wear the Fitbit watch on your right hand
- Make sure that the tracker is secure and will not move around during your boxing match
- Put the glove on over the top of the tracker, so that it sits snugly against your skin
- If you’re wearing long sleeves, make sure they cover up your wrists to avoid any injuries from punching with the watch exposed
- Keep an eye out for scratches and other damage to the screen
- Use an app like “workout” to track your progress during boxing training
- Make sure to set up notifications for when you get a call or text message (and make sure they’re audible)
- Clean off any sweat that gets on the watch with a dry cloth or towel
- Make sure not to strap it too tightly – this could cause irritation or worse, bruising!
- Get used to having something strapped onto one of your wrists; don’t forget about it when you’re boxing!
Related Read: Best Boxing Gloves For Women
9 Benefits of wearing Fitbit watch while Boxing
Wearing a Fitbit while boxing has many benefits –
- It helps you to stay motivated and on track with your fitness goals.
- The tracker will count your steps, distance, and calories burned, as well as how long you sleep, all of which can be accessed via the Fitbit app.
- You can also use the app to set goals, such as how many steps you want to take in a day, or how many calories you want to burn
- The app will then give you feedback on your progress and how well you’re doing
- This is a great way to stay motivated and engaged with your fitness journey
- Another benefit of wearing a Fitbit while boxing is that you can use it to track your progress
- There are many apps available that will allow you to track your workouts, and some of them even integrate with Fitbit
- This means that you can see how well you’re doing over time, and make changes to your routine accordingly
- This is a great way to make sure that you’re always making progress and not plateauing
Boxing is a great workout, but it can be tough to stay motivated. Wearing a Fitbit while you box can help you to stay on track with your fitness goals, as well as providing feedback on your progress. It’s also a great way to make sure that you don’t forget about your watch when you’re in the middle of a boxing match!
Comfortable Fitbit watch to wear with boxing gloves
1. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- Heart rate monitor
- Calorie tracker
- Sedentary reminder
- Sleep monitor
- GPS tracker
First and foremost, Charge 2 tracks your steps taken and your heart rate, so you can always see how active you’ve been and how your heart is doing. The Charge 2 is also more accurate in tracking your exercise than previous Fitbit models, so you can be sure you’re getting the most accurate data possible. Plus, during your workout you can track specific metrics like calories burned and heart rate, so you can really see how hard you’re working. And the large display on the Charge 2 means you can easily see all that data at a glance. Plus, the Fitbit app is really user-friendly and lets you track your progress over time, set goals, and log how well you’re doing.
Recommended Read: How To Wear Apple Watch On Boxing Gloves?
The Fitbit Charge 2 is a great fitness tracker for those who are looking for an all-in-one device that can track their steps, heart rate, and exercise. It’s more accurate than previous Fitbit models, has a large display that is easy to read, and comes with a user-friendly app.
What do we like?
- Superior build quality
- Swapping out bands is relatively easy
- Show steps taken and heart rate
- more accurate in tracking exercise
- During the workout you can track specific metrics such as calories burned, heart rate, etc.
- Display is 4x larger than the original Charge
- Has breathing exercise feature that helps with relaxation
- Fitbit app is super user friendly and very easy to use.
- Monitors as you inhale and exhale
- Navigation is relatively easy
- Monitoring heart rate using optical sensors
What we don’t like?
- Vibration is weaker than the original Charge
- More expensive than some of the other fitness trackers on the market.
2. Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Health & Fitness Tracker
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Stress management
- Built in GPS
- Wellness trend tracker
- Electrodermal Activity sensor
- ECG tracker
- Sleep tracker
The Fitbit Charge 5 is the latest and most advanced health and fitness tracker from Fitbit. This sleek and stylish tracker is packed with features that will help you to track and monitor your health parameters with ease. The Charge 5 is 100% accurate and has great clarity, making it easy for you to keep track of your progress.
The in-built GPS means you can track your workout routes and see your pace and distance covered in real time. The tracker is also water proof, making it perfect for tracking your swims. The Auto Detect feature means the Charge 5 will automatically start tracking your workouts, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting to start the timer. The smart features like calls, SMS, clock faces etc. make the Fitbit Charge 5 the perfect all-round tracker for those who want to stay connected and motivated.
If you are looking for best Fitbit watch you can wear it with boxing gloves then Fitbit Charge 5 is the best option for you.
Read More: 10 Best Cheap Boxing Gloves
What do we like?
- Measure your health parameters
- 100% accurate
- Has great clarity & good battery life
- Has in-built GPS for track-ability
- Supported by both IOS and Android
- Water proof
- Has Auto detect workouts
- Has smart features like calls, SMS, clock faces etc
- Sleep tracking
- Battery lasts for 4-5 days without using the GPS with Max brightness
- Good build quality
What do we not like?
- Expensive compared to other brands
Can you track boxing on Fitbit?
Yes, you can track boxing on Fitbit. You can also use the built-in tracker on your Fitbit to track how many steps you take, how far you walk, and how many calories you burn. You can also use the Fitbit app to track your progress and see how well you’re doing.
There are many other apps available that will allow you to track your workouts, and some of them even integrate with Fitbit. This means that you can see how well you’re doing over time, and make changes to your routine accordingly. This is a great way to make sure that you’re always making progress and not plateauing.
How does Fitbit track kickboxing?
The built-in tracker on your Fitbit will track how many steps you take, how far you walk, and how many calories you burn. You can also use the Fitbit app to track your progress and see how well you’re doing.
Can you use a Clorox wipe on Fitbit watch?
No, you should not use a Clorox wipe on your Fitbit watch. Clorox wipes can damage the finish and materials of your watch. If you need to clean your Fitbit watch, use a mild soap and water solution. Dry your watch thoroughly with a soft cloth before wearing it again.
Also Read: 10 Best Boxing Gloves for Wrist Support
By following these steps on wearing Fitbit watch with boxing gloves, you can be sure to have accurate tracking of your boxing progress and also to avoid any damage to your watch. Fitbit is a great way to monitor your workouts and see how well you’re doing. There are many other apps available that will allow you to track your workouts, and some of them even integrate with Fitbit.
Read More: 10 Best 16Oz Boxing Gloves