10 Best Golf Gloves For Sweaty Hands In 2023
Ben Hogan, one of the greatest players in the history of golf, says, “The most important golf shot is the next one.” and we believe the most critical piece of equipment in golf is the hand glove. But still, only around 80% of the players wear golf gloves.
Golf is a game that requires exceptional control of your body movements; in other words, it involves motor control. But most importantly, hand movement requires immense practice and precision.
And since the importance of hand movement is inevitable in golf, you just can’t let anything deter it. A sweaty hand is a common phenomenon, and in golf, it needs a proper solution. Sweaty hands might make your grip on the club weaker, affecting the movement of your hand and, in turn, ruining the shot you had wanted to play.
When you wear any random glove, the hands produce even more sweat, which makes you uncomfortable, and this compromises your performance. Where there’s a will, there’s a way, and if you are willing enough to solve the problem of sweaty hands, wearing the suitable gloves meant for sweat control can help you beat this problem to a considerable extent, thus ending your struggle with the sweat.
Jotted down below is a comprehensive list of the top 10 best golf gloves for sweaty hands.
10 Best Golf Gloves for Sweaty Hands
To make it easier for you to select the best golf gloves and effectively solve the problem of sweaty hands, we have a list of the top 10 golf gloves for sweaty hands:
1. Caddydaddy Claw Golf Glove
Claw Glove for men by CaddyDaddy is breathable and long-lasting. It is made with 100% synthetic materials and is easily washable in machines. This glove has a silicone-web coating enabling flexibility and smooth movement of the palm, thumb, and index finger.
The glove is made of flex-mesh, making ventilation and airflow possible. This keeps the hands cool and, most importantly, sweat-free.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.87×4.37×0.55 inches|
- Made up of mesh fabric, thus ensures better airflow and is breathable
- Better grip due to silicone coating on the inside
- Comes with a hook closure
- Made complying with the equipment rules of golf
- Flexible design makes hand movement easy
- Great grip
- Sweat-absorbing dries quickly
- It might become loose after extended use
- Velvet like strip on the palm might feel slippery at times
2. Under Armour Men’s Iso-chill Golf Glove
Under Armour golf glove is made to make athletes better through design, passion, and innovation. The glove is cool-to-touch, as the name itself is “Iso-chill”. Moreover, the fabric also absorbs UV energy and keeps the hands cooler.
The leather gives comfort and holds a good grip. The glove provides a stylish and sleek look because of the seam taping.
|Color||Black or White|
- The closure tab provides a customized fit
- Built-in micro perforators for better ventilation
- Made of qualitative leather
- Sleek and stylish
- Durable and long-lasting
- Customized fit due to in-built closure tab
- Offers great grip
- Leather might get tacky with use
- Might blow out the finger on the other hand, as it is only for one hand
3. FINGER TEN Men’s Golf Glove
FINGER TEN Men’s Golf Glove is a glove that can be worn in all weather conditions – rain, hot, humid, or wet. Its high-quality mesh makes it an extremely sweat-absorbing glove.
Also, its pores make it highly breathable. Moreover, the glove features small holes between the fingers, enabling better ventilation.
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Dark Gray, and Green|
|Dimensions (LxWxh)||3.94×3.94xo.39 inches|
- Extremely lightweight and easy to carry
- Has the tendency to dry up quickly
- Comfortable to wear
- Convenient hook closure
- Pores make it flexible
- Extremely helpful in hot and humid weather
- Can be easily washed with hands
- It might get wrinkles if not kept properly
- The material might lead to blisters on sensitive skin
4. Amy Sports Golf Gloves Men Pair
Whether your hands sweat less or exceptionally more than usual, you can go with this option without thinking twice. These gloves are available in a variety of color options; thus, you can choose one accordingly.
This high-quality glove is made up of superior 3D mesh, making the glove breathable. It works equally well in hot and wet weather conditions.
|Colors||Blue, Dark Gray, Green, and White|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2×4.37×0.63 inches|
- Mesh fabric makes it flexible
- Doesn’t slip away due to sweat
- Absorbs moisture considerably
- Easy hook-type closure
- Extremely helpful in hot weather
- Offers a perfect fit
- Flexible and extremely functional in hand movements
- Color might wash away after a couple of washes
- The velcro tab might lose its strength with time
5. HIRZL GRIPPP FIT Golf Gloves
Made with a combination of Kangaroo leather, one of the strongest materials in the world, and Lycra, this pair of gloves is highly flexible and gives a comfortable fit. Moreover, it is manufactured with patented HIRLZ GRIPPP technology, which makes it even more efficient and useful.
This technology naturally makes the grip stronger in dry and wet conditions. Your hands stay ventilated because of the Lycra, and the leather keeps the palms dry, as it is moisture absorbent.
|Material||Kangaroo leather, Nylon, Lycra|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.06×4.21×0.43 inches|
- The wrist construction enables a 360-degree smooth wrist movement
- Thumb has a microfleece patch
- Effortless to wear, extremely lightweight
- Quick and self dry
- Easy hand-wash with cold water
- 3x more grip in dry conditions
- 5x more grip in wet and severe weather conditions
- Leather might get damaged if machine-washed
- Microfleece on thumb might slip
6. Simple Swing Golf Glove
Another one on the list is this Simple Swing Golf Glove, which is manufactured from Cabretta leather. Offering exceptional quality, the combination of Cabretta leather and silicone makes the glove long-lasting.
Moreover, it also has a classy look. Since the glove has undergone testing on all golf club grips, it offers an adequate grip for every hand size. Also, the silicone gel grip helps prevent sweat and protects the glove from normal wear and tear.
|Material||Silicone and Leather|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||10x3x0.25 inches|
- Manufactured with the most premium quality leather
- Easy and comfortable to wear
- Silicone makes it highly durable
- Exceptional grip stability
- Extremely useful in hot weather
- Leather might get damaged with time
- Has to be washed carefully
7. TaylorMade Men’s Stratus Tech Golf Glove
Made with a unique combination of Hypertec and leather, Taylor Made’s golf glove is strategically manufactured. It has micro-perforations that enhance its breathability. It gives a perfect feel because of its great fit. In terms of the closure, it comes with a hook.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||8x4x6 inches|
- Durability is comparatively higher
- Made of Hypertec material
- Sweat and humidity resistant
- Very flexible to wear
- Comfortable at the most
- Leather gives a nice feel and overall look
- Good stretch even after long use
- The palm pad might wear out after continued use
- The strap may become loose with time
8. TaylorMade RBZ Tech Golf Glove
Another glove by TaylorMade has made its place in our top 10. This one is made with RBZ technology. This glove is made with superior quality synthetic material. The micro perforator makes the glove highly breathable in all climate conditions – hot, humid, and extreme.
Also, the synthetic material used in manufacturing makes it highly durable. One of the best things about this glove is that it is also available in cadet sizes.
|Colors||White, Black, and Gold|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.08×4.06×0.43 inches|
- Convenient hook closure
- Water-resistant due to the properties of the synthetic material with which it is manufactured
- Holds a good and consistent grip on the club
- Because it is made of synthetic material, it can be washed in a machine
- Enhanced breathability enables ventilation and controls sweat
- Long-lasting because of the qualitative material
- Feels soft on hands
- Does not have ball-markers
- Stitching in synthetic material might feel irritable on fingers
9. Nice Shot The Bird Men’s Golf Glove
The classy look of the glove speaks for itself. Not only on the outside, but this glove also deserves full marks in the material it is made of. It is made of the finest AAA premium sheep skin Cabretta leather.
The perforations enhance the breathability of the glove, making it lightweight and comfortable to wear. It also has a cadet fit
|Color||Premium White Cabretta Leather|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||10×4.4×0.28 inches|
- Easy and basic velcro closure type, which makes it easy to fit
- Water-resistant gloves; play even in the rain
- Resists sweat to a great extent
- Comfortable fit due to velcro closure
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Offers adequate cadet fit
- Hand-cut and hand-stitched
- Long-lasting and durable
- If the leather does not suit you, you might experience rashes on your fingers
- Cadet fit could be uncomfortable for some people
10. Glove It Clear Dot Glove
Glove It Golf Glove, made of 50% Spandex and 50% leather, is high in quality. With the palm made out of Cabretta leather, it is very soft to touch. It offers UV50 sun protection and is also warm.
So, apart from the hot and humid conditions, this glove is the best golf glove for winter and it will be extremely useful in winters. Probably the only glove that comes in vibrant prints, it also acts as a stylish golf accessory.
|Color||Balck Clear Dot|
|Material||Spandex and Leather|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.3x4x0.4 inches|
- A skin-tight fit gives a good look and better flexibility
- With a unique magnetic tab closure
- Prevents sweating as it is highly breathable
- Offers great protection against sweat hands
- Available across a wide range of prints
- The close stitch makes it extremely flexible
- The ball marker is missing on the glove
- A colored glove might leave a color stain on the hand
Our Top Pick
If we were to recommend one out of these top 10, we would say you go with HIRZL GRIPPP FIT Golf Gloves. These are developed using a newly designed technology, particularly to solve the problem of sweaty hands in gloves.
They are made with the best quality leather and improve the grip about 3 to 5 times than in any other normal glove. You should always go for the best golf gloves with better grip to improve your golf skills.
What To Take Care Of While Buying Golf Gloves For Sweaty Hands?
When buying a golf glove for sweaty hands, it’s true you cannot go with any other option. There are a few such factors that you must keep in mind. So, here are some such aspects to consider when buying golf gloves for sweaty hands:
1. Size of the Glove
Choosing the right size is extremely important. A wrong one can hamper your performance to a great extent. Thus, when selecting a perfect size, make sure there is no space left at the tips of your fingers, but it must not be too tight either. Either way, it will make you uncomfortable, and you won’t be able to concentrate on the game.
2. Manufacturing Material
Golf gloves generally come in a variety of materials, such as leather, synthetic fabric, and other fabrics. For sweaty hands, these gloves are often made with a combination of two or more of these materials. So, choose the one that matches your requirements and suits your skin.
Many gloves designed for sweaty hands come in unique materials and cannot be machine-washed, so you need to wash them with your hands. Make sure you consider this point before buying a glove. After all, you wouldn’t want to put a glove in the washing machine if it can only be washed manually and vice versa.
Read our detailed guides on what hand to wear golf gloves and why not to wear golf gloves on both hands?
Frequently Asked Questions:
The world of golf has made many advancements, and now there are several solutions to the problems faced by golfers. Sweating is one such problem, and it has quite a few solutions. You can use 2-3 gloves or carry extra towels. Many anti-sweat or sweat-resistant sprays and powders are also available on the market. But the best solution to this problem is to buy gloves that are specifically designed for sweaty hands.
Sweating can be reduced to a considerable extent if you choose the material of the glove carefully. Every skin type is different, so different materials will suit them.
Yes, you can. A golf club has four main types of grips: rubber, corded, synthetic, and wrap. While the rubber grip is the most commonly used one, the cord grip is known to be useful in the case of sweaty hands.
Strange as it might appear, using rain gloves is a successful hack when you are playing golf in extremely hot and humid weather conditions. Some people’s hands sweat too much, but it even worsens during hot temperatures. By using best rain golf gloves, the hands stay dry, and you can have a better grip on the club.
With the advancements in technologies in manufacturing, golf gloves use a combination of various types of materials. Thus, it has been made possible to design gloves to solve the problem of sweaty hands.
Read More: Everything You Need To Know About Golf Gloves
Golf is a game of patience, etiquette, and precision. Also, playing golf gives you control over the body and mind, and you try to beat yourself each time you play. You can enhance your experience and learnings from the game when you play seriously, with all the necessary equipment without any hindrances.
So, if you are dealing with sweaty hands and if this issue is posing obstacles in your game, try one from this list of top 10 best golf gloves for sweaty hands in 2023. Dive deeper, find out more about their features and choose the one that matches your requirements the best.